Wednesday 3 April 2013

Wednesday eve

Well its Wednesday eve. today was a busy day at work. but got the day done. Tomorrow looks to be a better day but will be as busy as the day before.

I ate 5 sausages and a potato for dinner tonight, And washing the dishes tomorrow.

Thinking about my place today, for how I want to decor my place. I posted in my blog before that I am going to use Target for my Decor, instead of IKEA.

I've bought a sheet set, next is a comforter that matches, and a curtain that goes with the wall. But I am going to organise my room and see how I want to do my storage. I have a shelf in my bedroom that I might bring back to my living room or even the hallway if I can find a good place.

I want another couch or a chair for my living room so that makes that up. Might even use it as a room divider.


Movies are popping up. JP IN 3D starts this Friday  Iron man 3 is next month I think. Star Trek, TMNT is in casting, same with new STAR WARS. Lots to see, and lots look good.

Watching Talking Dead and a few other TV shows tonight. Its a good season finally of it.

That's all for tonight. have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment