Sunday 14 April 2013

27 page views today..

Well I didn't do a single blog at all this week, Just to see if anyone is actually reading these, Plus Ive been busy.

I am back with a new Blog today. Sunday April 14 2013.


  • I have some new news for you guys. A new owner owns my building. So he asked if I would be OK with moving. Just downstairs to another unit that is available. That works for me, cause I don't like these stairs that much. And now the steps are less and more people can come over. who don't like to climb the stairs. 
This will give me time to think, and to rearrange some things as the layout is slightly different. Might change some things where things are. The layout is the same, but some things are slightly smaller. I know the kitchen is...

But this will be a quick move but slow set up as work will be very busy soon as MTG is upon us..

Monday I have a Pokemon tournament and I think I Have a good deck. I will let you know how I do.
That's all I am saying today.

No comments:

Post a Comment