Monday 8 April 2013

Monday is here,

Well its Monday, which means that the weekend is over. I said Friday that I wasn't going to blog on the weekend, which worked out good, because I was more busier then I though.

Saturday I decided to clean up and do some Organisation to my place. Haven't really done that since I moved in here. Like spend the day doing it..

So my place was a mess when I received a phone call. "Hey if you could, would you go to Monster Jam??"
The person on the phone knew I was cleaning because Ive posted it on my facebook. I was like yeah, sure. Thinking to myself. 2pm the show starts. It was 10am now.. 3 more hours then meet my Friend downtown..

Then I received the call from the friend that actually had the tickets. So meet me downtown for 11. I have pit passes as well.. "Oh, I didn't know that.. um alright" was basically my response.

so I left my place in a Holt and made my way downtown.
Never been to Monster Jam before.

I ended up finishing my cleaning Sunday morning.

Here are the pictures I have.



















Wrestle Mania was Sunday. What a show that was. I will say, I think that was takers worst WM match.
Rock and Cena had a good bout, and some other matches were meh, HHH, Lesnar had the best match of the night I would say..

No comments:

Post a Comment