Thursday 4 April 2013

Thursday - Killer Bunnies

Well its Thursday eve. Just returned from Target. I went to Walmart to return a pair of jeans.

In case you don't know. I like Starbucks, I am not a coffee drinker, do I like to drink Hot Chocolate. but Starbucks also makes iced drinks which Tim Horton doesn't. (Ice Hot Chocolate) Around me their has never been a close Starbucks, just at the Movie theaters  But thanks to Target, their is now one in each store. And the one at the Center Mall is the closest for me. They also do cash back if you do debit.

I went to Target to look for some pillow cases that matched the sheet set I picked up Monday. But they didn't have any in stock. But picked up a few things while I was their.
- A bath Matt for the tub, I haven't bought one yet, but saw one I liked.
- A pair of boxers. Animal
- And 2 packs of WWE Heritage wrestling cards. - I now own an official WWE T-shirt Relic ha ha
- I try to grab a pack each time I go.

I Unboxed my New Killer Bunnies set. I'm happy with whats in it. its the 10th anniversary of the Quest set. Lots of cool stuff. Even a 3d red ball.

I made a video but its not letting me load it from my phone. I will deal with it later.

Tomorrow JP3D comes out. I want to see it,

Have a good nigiht.


No comments:

Post a Comment