Friday 5 April 2013

Its Friday, and the weekend is here.

Gonna start with I'm not sure how much I am going to blog this weekend.

Its the weekend and I might take this weekend to myself, get some things done.. I know I want to clean up my place. Going to do some dishes as soon as I finish this blog today. But don't worry, not many people read this. No one even comments, so you are not holding me up..

I was going to see JP tonight in 3D tonight. But I am not now. I think I might play some xbox. haven't played in about a month. Maybe Farcry 3.

This weekend is WM weekend. WM stands for Wrestle Mania.

Sunday Me and some of my Friends are going to get together for dinner. This is year number # for that. Not sure where I wanna go. Will figure it out before I do dishes...

If I blog this weekend, it wont be much,
Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment